Who doesn’t know satay? Surely everyone knows him, even in one of his speeches President Barack Obama revealed that this dish was one of his favorite foods while living in Indonesia.
But sometimes when we enjoy these dishes, there are some satay with hard meat. Actually there are easy ways to work around this, namely:
- Choose satay ingredients that are easily cooked. Like fish, chicken, shrimp (for beef and mutton use meat has deep)
- Cut the meat properly, which is not too thick but also not too thin. Because thick meat will take a long time to bake, even though the meat is baked, it will get harder. as well as thin meat, it will quickly become hard.
- Meat that will be made satay can be boiled first, but not too soft. So you stay a little while roasting it.
- By adding baking powder. The trick is to give baking powder when the satay is covered with spices.
- Wrap it with papaya leaves during the treatment, it can also make your meat soft.
- Especially for chicken satay, chicken skewer alternates with chicken skin. This will make satay become tasty and delicious.
Now it’s easy not to make soft satay? So for those of you who like to cook this food, follow the tips that I gave. Hopefully this brief review is useful to add insight and your knowledge in the culinary field.